Have a few hundred things on your to-do list right now? I bet you could rattle off about 87 things swimming in your mind right now and fret about the other 17 you just can't remember. Sound about right?
Take 7 minutes and jot them down...you'll be amazed how liberating that will feel! Not to mention, clearing your mind will give you greater clarity on the things you actually need to accomplish.
You can see your list and strategize how to tackle each one. Categorize your tasks into Must Do, Could Do, Should Doto prioritize the BIG WINS for the day/week & identify what can wait.
Choose from TWO styles:
- Preppy 'n' Pink
- All Bright & Cheery
Features you'll love about your Peek at the Week®:
- Allow yourself the time to transcribe your thoughts onto paper. This process alone will be more mind-liberating than you can imagine!
- 52 non-dated weekly pages...use it every week or as needed, you choose!
- Highlight the key events each day on the weekly row across the top
- Assign tasks in priority levels: Must Do, Should Do and Could Do
- Note your Goals...big or small, reach 'em ALL!
- Win at follow-up/follow-through by listing your calls & emails for the week
- Re-purpose each weekly sheet by using the backside for lists including "bubble style" check boxes.
- Put it in view! Use the pre-drilled holes to hang with your favorite ribbon or twine.
- When your pad is gone...the backer card is a handy dry erase board for shopping lists, tasks or things to remember like movies to watch or books to read.
- Great for students of all ages! (well, for those old enough to write, that is.)
- Total sheets: 52 sheets + dry erase backer card
- Actual size: 10 x 8 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed Pad
- Drilled with three holes for hanging or twine/ribbon for styling OR easily insert it into a 3-ring binder
Love it! Makes planning my week easier