There's no better time to teach your kids the importance of managing money! Help them them learn how to manage what they earn (& spend) while they are young!
Are your kids always asking you to buy them things...without any regard to what YOU had to do to earn it? Teach them a valuable life skill in learning how to earn money. Handing out money just for the asking is not teaching them the value of money & their time.
This FUN & EASY Earn and Learn® Kids Money Management Chore Chart will help your child learn valuable life skills. Use the colorful boxes to list tasks, chores, and to-do's while assigning each box a value.
Use the colorful boxes to list tasks, chores, to-do's while assigning each box a value.
Then valuate each task box with what they earn for completing listed items, for example:
- Screen time in 10, 15, 30-minute increments
- Points to be redeemed for "prizes" that you predetermine
- Play dates, Dessert, Candy or Treats
- Cold, hard cash!
Choose from  Styles:
- Bloomin' (Pastel) Colors [Great for Girls]
- Kickin' (Primary) Colors [Great for Boys or Girls]
Key benefits & features you'll love about this Earn & Learn®:
- Your child will be EXCITED to design their own chore chart around their interests & capabilities.
- In doing so, it encourages them to realize the value of what they can do & their earning potential.
- Your child will TAKE PRIDE in completing tasks when they get to them off their chart!
- Teaches them ACCOUNTABILITY with their spending, saving & sharing, using a simple weekly register.
- The saving thermometer will keep them focused on ACHIEVING A long term GOAL they set.
- Your child will HAVE FUN practicing GOOD HABITS managing what they EARN ...without realizing all they LEARN!
- Total sheets: 52 sheets + dry erase backer card
- Actual size: 10 x 8 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed pad
- 2-Hole Drilled for easy hanging options
Perfect for my kids
Perfect for my kids
Love these pads. I got them for my niece and nephew for when they can earn money for their choirs 👍🏼
They were great ideas